Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016


Pliny the Eldest

Werk testing special.
Style: double IPA
Brewed: Me with freindly support of my Family
Tested: 10 July 2016

Just a disclaimer, the beer will need still 2-3 weeks to stay in the bottle, to get to its final shape. But testing it now already gives an idea about the future product (and tells me, whether I have produced a beer or got a contamination). So lets go...

1. Pouring from one tank to the other to reduce the debris

                                                                                                                                        
















2. A little shy before trying. OK, I seriously expect a lot. Would it match? Would it be good? Does it taste like beer?...



















3. And the face after the firs sip...








...not yet sure...



...getting better...



...happines increase...


...YES...


...it is very satisfying moment. The beer is still fresh and you can feel it still requires some maturation. But its already very aromatic, fruits, pine and you can clearly feel that it is bitter. On top carbonation is quite low. So all together it is very well done beer...

...OK, stop...

..I LOVE IT...

...I really do...

...I did it (so happy I could start crying)...


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen