Montag, 2. Januar 2017

Meantime Winter Sun


  Winter Sun


Brewed by: Meantime, London, UK
Style: Oktoberfest beer




December in London – cold, no snow. Sunday evening was dry and I had a chance to take a nice, long walk along the Thames. As usually before Christmas, these types of excursions end up in the Christmas market. And with the winter beer.
Having a lot of choice – I have decided to go for the Meantime Winter Sun. Meantime is one of my favorite breweries from UK and I thought that I am doing the great choice here. The last thing I was expecting was a watery interpretation of an Oktoberfest-style beer. Some slight notes of caramel, maybe pine. Hops almost not there. How poor. Not a winter beer and the sun did not shine on me.
Holly crap Meantime. You screwed this time.



Please enjoy the pictures of X-mas London for compensation.












































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen